* Promote the universal culture through the exhibition, in a comprehensive and permanent works of art at its headquarters Park West Jóvito Villalba, in the Parish of Sucre Catia.
* Reafirmarnos at a producer of art connected to the community experience and a space for reflection from the perspective of artistic creation.
* Develop and implement social projects that encourage the creation of new cultural spaces for the benefit of the community.
* Establish a cultural offerings consisting among others, plans pedagogical advice, courses, seminars and conferences, aimed not only as a strategy to support teaching, but in a broad sense, as a response to the needs generated by the community its elf.
* Develop proposals support teaching as reinforcement for the efforts by the museum within its artistic programming, through the publication of educational materials, publishing proposals which can provide a significant spiritual experience to open channels of information from the West in the city.
* Encourage through action Museum, which the artist described in the courtrooms, achieves a more direct with the public, through the submission of proposals designed to address problems in the ethical and aesthetic.
Av Sucre de Catia, Parque del Oeste Jovito Villalba.
+58 2 862.8101/ 862.0427